Our Founder

   
Fr Henry was born to the late Joseph Suares and the late Cicilia on 28-11-1942, then residing in Kavoor, Bondel Parish, Mangalore. He did his schooling from St. Joseph's School, Pezar and completed further studies at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore. Then he joined St. Joseph's Seminary, Allahabad and was ordained priest on 12-12-1971. Fr Henry had been a hard working priest in various mission stations, parishes and educational institutions in the diocese of Allahabad.